Pages

Monday, September 13, 2010

Update DC March 10/2/10

YOU WANT TO BE THERE!

THERE IS A NEED FOR YOU TO BE THERE!

FIND A WAY TO BITE BACK!

Personally, I have been in contact with two representatives of different organizations. For transportation from Colorado to Washington DC, I should have some information within this week or early next.

What can you do to help?

Watch this video - Bite Back - from Ur Union of Unemployed (UCubed)

Check out and register (as I did) to UCubed

While you are there, Show Your Support for American Jobs with Yard Signs and Bumper Stickers! I received mine, did you get yours? Get them here.

NEED TRANSPORTATION - WILLING TO SHARE A RIDE OR ORGANIZE ONE

At One Nation Working Together, there is a map of buses and cars, click on one and get the information you need.

I'm told that soon there might be one website just for transportation. I'll share that information or anything I receive via this blog, on twitter, and on facebook.

While you are at the One Nation Working Together and UCubed websites, please register, contribute information to share, find out what is going on for YOU. As in my prior post, don't forget to check out Working America.

These organizations are fighting for YOU, the least we can do is to help in any way we can.

Please leave comments, advise on anything you've found and want others to know about.

Unity is key! Let's take that key and open some doors!

STAND UP AND BE HEARD!

GO TO DC ON 10/2/10 & BE SEEN!

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE IN NOVEMBER!

LET'S REGAIN OWNERSHIP OF OUR COUNTRY!

1 comment: