Pages

Friday, January 7, 2011

This might be some REAL progress!

If you don't subscribe to the Denver Unemployment Examiner, please do so now. Kelly Wiedemer is a well informed reporter who isn't afraid to report everything regarding unemployment. She is also a good friend of mine.

Today, Kelly wrote the following article:

Congressman J Jackson, Jr to unemployed: "Send Me Your Resumes"

To read the entire article, please click on this link to it. There is an address just for sending your resume - I have 3 different resumes and sent them all. I encourage everyone to do the same. In addition to sending my resumes, I also wrote a short email describing my own situation. My last unemployment check will be on January 12, 2011.

This is very important to show Congressman Jackson how many of us are out here, without jobs, without benefits, without unemployment.

Do the right thing and WRITE, send your resume(s)! Also while you are reading Kelly's article, make sure to comment that you did send your resume and told others to do it too.

STAND UP AND BE HEARD!

No comments:

Post a Comment