Pages

Monday, June 21, 2010

Baby Boomers Recognition Day

The temperature today got up into the 90s and I could have sworn this morning that the weather reporter said 98% humidity which is unusual for Colorado. The skies were blue all day.

Notes from the Home Front

High Speed Internet with unlimited access was installed. Oh happy day! In other news, this morning I found that my upstairs neighbor is a cellist. Although that might be wonderful and exciting news to someone else, it wasn't to me. While the neighbor played away, I couldn't hear my tv nor could concentrate on applying for jobs.

National News

The only national news that spiked my interest besides the ongoing oil spew in the Gulf of Mexico was news on illegal immigration.

Nebraska

The town of Fremont, Nebraska joins Arizona in the fight against illegal immigration. The citizens of Fremont are angered by a recent influx of Hispanic workers attracted by jobs at local meatpacking plants. Voters in the eastern Nebraska city of Fremont will decide Monday whether to ban hiring or renting property to illegal immigrants. Read the article.

Arizona

Welcome to the Keep AZ Safe Donation Application - yes, that's right, Arizona is taking donations to keep their state safe from illegal immigrants. Find that application here. This is a secure site, your donations, I'm sure are greatly appreciated.

Support Our Border States

This article comes by way of someone I follow on Twitter. War on the Southern Border Part Two can be found by clicking this link. I'm sure that you can read Part One while at the website.

President Obama's Administration

What will these idiots think of next? First, it's Ken Sleaze-A-Czar, Secretary of the Department of Interior with not monitoring deepwater oil wells close enough. Then there is Janet Napolitano, Department of Homeland Security that wanted to sue Arizona but never read the bill (SB1070). After that, MMS for being paid off by oil corporations. This time it's Labor Secretary Hilda Solis. She thinks that undocumented immigrants need to have a fair wage. WHAT? HUH? That's exactly what she said. Who are these people and why do they continue to exist in our government. Watch the video and read the article this travesty.

On the Lighter Side of Immigration

Cartoons: Illegal Immigration Absurdity - this is where I got the biggest laugh because I enjoy political cartoons. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did.

My Verizon Update

Over the weekend, I received the official papers that I have been waiting for via snail mail. I'll call that agency tomorrow. Since I had high speed internet installed today, I'm no longer using my Verizon Pantech UM-175 air card nor their defective VZAccessManager software. Verizon will get a phone call tomorrow to discontinue my service. More to come, I'm hoping it'll be in the not so distant future.

As always,

STAND UP AND BE HEARD!

STOP ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION BY SUPPORTING ARIZONA AND NEBRASKA!

No comments:

Post a Comment