Pages

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mothers Day!

Happy Mothers Day to all my friends. Was a gorgeous day here, in the 70s, sun shining, the trees and flowers continue to bloom. My allergies get worse as Mother Nature beautifies the world.

Yesterday, I wrote about online reputations. Today, through a tweet, I learned of a website to view just how people view you. It's called http://www.webmii.com/. Along that same topic, there is a website that informs you what to do with abuse over the internet which also includes by email. The address is: http://www.abuse.net/users.phtml.

Not much new on the unemployment front but MSNBC wants to hear from people who have been unemployed for a year or more. Find the comment box by following this link. It's VERY important to STAND UP AND BE HEARD! Please fill out the form today! Credit to the US UNEMPLOYED blog editor. To view their blog, there is a link to the right on the sidebar.

Special thank you today goes to my dearest friend who purchased a coffee maker for the times I am there to visit!

Hope everyone's day was a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment