Pages

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend

The temperature got up to 99 degrees today. Gassed up my vehicle for the first time in over a month for $2.56/gallon for 85 Octane.

Notes from the Home Front

The cucumber plants got their first trip to the balcony today. They are really growing nicely and I think that I noticed that they might be sprouting some flowers soon. The pots of cucumber plants are back in the living room for the night as it is too cold, in my opinion, for them to be out there.

Unemployment News

I'm not quite sure about this article - House approves unemployment benefits bill
Legislation faces uncertain fate in Senate. Hopefully, it's good news for the long term unemployed, like me. Read about it here.

National News

Oil Spill

BP says one thing but the live feed from the pipe says another. Do you really think that the gusher of oil is slowing down or not? I believe it's not.

What is becoming of our country?

My Verizon Update

No email from Adrian stating that the contract on my air card is going to be terminated without payment of early termination fees. They are really trying my patience.

That's all from here, it's late, I'm tired.

As always,
STAND UP AND BE HEARD!
DON'T ALLOW ANYONE TO PUSH YOU AROUND!

No comments:

Post a Comment