Pages

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Housecleaning Day

The weather was nice all day, so nice that I ate breakfast and had kawfee out on the balcony. For the past hour or so, there has been lightning yet no thunder or rain. No snow in the forecast but the western part of the state is under tornado warnings and severe wind and weather.

Notes from the Home Front

As the title says, today was housecleaning day, floors and carpets vacuumed, floors steam mopped, all the granite countertops are shiny, and all furniture dusted. I'm exhausted.

What a surprise I had. There are more green pepper plants coming up! Finally! Tomorrow, I'll transplant the cucumber plants and the wax begonias. There was just no time to get to it today.

Unemployment News

The 99ers have a petition being delivered to Washington DC. Hopefully, unemployment benefits will be extended. I was thinking it over today and have about 2 more checks from unemployment until my benefits run out. May 27 is creeping up upon us.

Colorado News

No word on whether Governor Ritter signed or vetoed the revisions on the sex offender bill that I mentioned yesterday.

Tech News

For those of you who use only an anti-virus software for keeping your computer safe from viruses, you may want to add MalwareBytes Anti-Malware too. You can download the program for free by using this link. I run this program every other day in addition to my regular anti-virus program.

Do you have pictures on your computer? Are they all disorganized? To keep them organized and in one place, I suggest the use of Picasa. Picasa is free photo editing software from Google that makes your pictures look great. Sharing your best photos with friends and family is as easy as pressing a button. Find it here. Picasa 3.6 is for Windows XP, Vista, and Windows 7.

As always,
STAND UP AND BE HEARD!

No comments:

Post a Comment