Pages

Saturday, May 1, 2010

How this blog came about

Welcome to Surviving In The Recession!

My blog site has materialized from my ideas and issues of everyday life - helping others, my current state of unemployment, world news, current events and wanting to network with others who share the same views or not.

Basically, I want to make a difference.

I'd like others to join in here, share your thoughts on what I have written or post something that might be important to you. It can be on any topic. Please note that I am an open-minded and fair person but derogatory posts or posts that are seen as "raw" will be promptly removed.

The thoughts and ideas expressed in my blog are my own unless they are in a comment by someone else. The goal of this blog is a pleasant banter about real life experiences in every day life while living and surviving in a recession.

With that said .... let's get to the important things that affect our lives in every day life!

No comments:

Post a Comment